a chronology of thoughts.
welcome
Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they’ve all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.
« back forward »
Thursday, June 16, 2011, 8:07:00 PM
 
today bf sweet talk alot. hehhs. maybe i shouldnt say sweet talk luhh its more to serious confessions. which will happen once in a blue moon. so of course in the end i couldnt stop smiling. hehhs.

well, time pass by kinda slow for us in the morning. during break he text

b: if only time fly slow when im with you
m: awww <3 why u so sweet?
b: i feel like i just wanna spend time with u.

& later he texted
b: b, i gt a secret to tell u.
m: okayy what is it?
b: i miss you.

omg i re read the text like upteen times man. the last time i heard him confessing that he miss me was my 18th birthday. how long is that?

i love it when he called me up randomly. but it made me feel awkward /:

& throughout my relationship w bf, ive witnessed a lot of changes in him. im so thankful to see those effort made by him to change. insyaallah slowly he will eventually turn into a better man and guide me through. amin. ((:

i love u syg. cant wait to meet u tmr.